- ABSOLUTE PEACE OF MIND: knowing you’ll be alerted before your loved one gets up from bed OR after standing up from a chair/wheelchair/recliner is an absolute lifesaver. Our wireless bed & chair alarm sensor pads and pager are designed to notify you before it’s too late. You’ll be able to rest easy, especially in the middle of the night, knowing you can get there before they fall.
- UNIQUE PRE ALERT SMART TECHNOLOGY: Unlike competitors’ bed alarms for elderly adults, the Early-Alert is the ONLY system that detects the process of standing up and notifies you right on time, before they are already out of bed. The chair sensor pad will notify you right after the patient stands up. Our patented sensor pad has been improved to REDUCE FALSE ALARMS!
- EASY TO USE AND EASY TO SET UP: The chair and alarm pad for bed connect wirelessly with the same handheld monitor. The alarm will sound or vibrate continuously just before the patient starts to stand up from the early-alert zones (for bed alarm) or when the patient stands up (for chair alarm). Our sensor pads are easy to wipe clean and incontinence resistant. Bed sensor pad: 10 x 33 inches. Chair sensor pad: 10 x 15 inches
- PORTABLE PAGER WITH ADJUSTABLE VOLUME: Our lightweight pager device unit is small enough to fit into your pocket and comes with a pocket clip. It can even be fixed to a wall with the included wall mount bracket. The caregiver can simply adjust the volume from high to low or VIBRATION only. Choose the setting that’s best for you during the day, evening, or to summon you out of deep sleep.
- COMES WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED: The LUNDERG smart chair and bed alarm for seniors set comes with ALL BATTERIES INCLUDED, has a 1 Year Warranty, and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Our sensor pads have a lifespan of 15 months (competitors only last 45 days to 12 months), so you SAVE MONEY!
Bed Alarm & Chair Alarm System – Wireless Early-Alert Bed Sensor Pad, Chair Sensor Pad & Pager – Chair & Bed Alarms and Fall Prevention for Elderly and Dementia Patients – Full Caregiver Set
Why are caregivers and people taking care of their loved ones choosing Lunderg Bed Alarm & Chair Alarm System over anything else?
As caregivers, we understand why having a bed alarm & chair alarm system that you can count on makes a difference!
With the Lunderg smart technology ecosystem, you can keep your elders safe wherever they may end up.
Maybe they love to nap on the couch or lounge in their massive recliner. Don’t worry – our wireless pager connects with up to three companion devices.
So you can monitor them watching TV in their recliner with the chair alarm or while they’re napping in bed. And if they need you, they can conveniently call you with the push of our Call Button (*Sold Separately)
Lunderg Fall Prevention System is designed to notify you before it’s too late, so you can have absolute peace of mind. Simply put, it makes your life so much easier.
In addition to our Patented Early-Alert function, which detects the standing up process and notifies you right on time, before your patient or loved one is already out of the bed, the Lunderg safety ecosystem has another 3 SECURITY FEATURES that NO OTHER elderly monitoring device offers!
- Alarm redundancy (latching): Complying with USA safety standard UL 10690 for nurse call systems, it ensures you will always receive the alarm (You can’t lose an alarm!)
- Sensor low battery is shown individually on the pager and is repeated for around 10 days. With the competitors’ systems, you won’t know when the system is failing because of a low battery!
- Each alarm is shown individually on the monitor’s sensor 1, 2, or 3, so you know which sensor is triggering the alarm!
Our wireless sensor pad and pager are designed to notify you before it’s too late. You’ll be able to rest easy, especially in the middle of the night, knowing you can get there before they fall.
Lunderg Chair Alarm System is very easy to use and set up: Simply pair the pads with the monitor, place the pads by following the easy-to-follow instructions, and get notified before it’s too late.
Knowing when your loved one is getting up from their chair gives absolute peace of mind. Our portable pager is small enough to fit into your pocket and you can adjust the volume or set it up for vibration.
Giving back is a core part of who we are. A percentage of each order goes to charities related with the elderly and our forces.
Susana Lopez –
Very reliable alarms and easy to set up.
I got this product for my grandmother and it really gives me peace of mind. I highly recommend it!
Tommy K. –
My dad has wobbly legs but he is a very stubborn person and refuses to ask for help, since I got this alarm he hasn’t fallen down. I am very happy with the product.
Eva Hopkins –
It works as described and makes it easier to take care of your loved ones. I wish the pads lasted longer though.
Simply amazing! The perfect alarms for the bed and recliner. My mom hasn’t fallen since we started using it.
Lee Chen –
Very easy to install and set up and gives me a little peace of mind to know that I can help my dad before he starts wandering in the middle of the night.
The alarm is reliable, but I received a defective chair pad and I was unable to make it work. Finally I contacted the company and they sent me a chair pad replacement and now it works fine. For such an expensive product I think they shouldn’t arrive defective units.
Stephen Thompson –
The sensor pads work pretty well and are easy to set up. As soon as the person stands up from the chair or tries to get up from bed the alarm sounds off.
Great alarm to prevent falls of my loved one.
I was hesitant to get this product as it was a little bit out of my budget but I’m super happy that I did. It really makes taking care of my mom so much easier and I don’t have to constantly worry about her. I wish I got these alarms sooner.
Maggie Allen –
My mom has Alzheimer’s and these alarms are very helpful. They are very easy to set up and pair with the pager and give me peace of mind
The bed alarm sometimes gives false alarms when the patient is sleeping and turning around.
Michael M. –
I love these alarms! Now I have more freedom to move around the house without having to check every few minutes on my dad. It also allows me to sleep better at night. They work really well and I like the fact that the bed alarm notifies me before he gets out of bed so I have plenty of time to go and help him.