- EASY TO USE AND DISPOSE OF – Simply remove the bed pan bag with the absorbent pad by pulling on the strings, tie up the bag opening to ELIMINATE ODORS and dispose. They just make CLEAN UP A BREEZE!
- BEST VALUE & MEDICAL GRADE & UNIVERSAL FIT – Lunderg Medical Grade Bedpan Liners come with SUPER ABSORBENT Pads. You SAVE MONEY when buying liners and pads together. Our liners fit all fracture and standard bed pans and also work great with car toilet for adults!
- NO MORE SPILLS OR SPLASHES – The Super Absorbent pads turn water-based & body fluids (up to 35 oz /1000ml) into a gel within seconds while REDUCING ODORS.
- IDEAL FOR AT HOME & COMMERCIAL USAGE – Our fragant-free Liners come in a sturdy, durable box with 30 ALREADY SEPARATED bags and pads, making life so much easier for caregivers, family care and self care.
- DO NOT LEAK – We stand behind all of our high quality products. Money Back Guarantee – No Questions Asked!
Bedpan Liners with Super Absorbent Commode Pads – Medical Grade Value Pack 30 Count – Fit all fracture and standard bedpans – Make Life so Much Easier
$26.99 — or subscribe and save up to 10%
Why are caregivers and people taking care of their loved ones choosing Lunderg Bedpan Liners with Absorbent Pads over anything else?
As caregivers, we understand why having bedpan liners with super-absorbent pads you can count makes a difference! Our hassle-free bags and pads come in a sturdy box, easy to store with 30 already separated bags and pads.
For your absolute convenience, Lunderg liners don’t come in a roll with hard to tear perforated edges. Moreover, our pads turn water-based & body fluids (up to 35 oz /1000ml) into a gel within seconds while reducing odors efficiently and keeping liquids in control. Simply put, Lunderg liners and absorbent pads make your life so much easier.
Our absorbent pads are SUPER ABSORBENT, no more emptying the bedpan after each use!
Finally a sanitary solution you can count on. Our bedpan liners DO NOT LEAK, even after you dispose of them!
Our bedpan liners and pads are universally sized to fit standard and fracture bedpans for your convenience
Giving back is a core part of who we are. A percentage of each order goes to Parkinsons org and Wounded Warriors foundation.
It came with less pads than bags. Disappointing.
Javier Perez –
Perfect! They do a great job keeping liquids under control and reducing odor. And the clean-up is so easy!
Laura Moreno –
Easy to use and strong bags
I wish I had bought them before! Now the clean up is so much easier.
The bags are perfect. They come already separated and they are very easy to use
Ivan Dalton –
No more mess! Very easy to clean up.
Margaret Delgado –
Work as expected. No leaks.
Lorena Hernandez –
One bag leaked and made a mess, gross.
M. Herring –
Sturdy bags, easy to use, and very absorbent. A+
Penny Williams –
Rick Bradshaw –
These liners are very reliable and fit our bedpan perfectly.
Anastasia Huber –
They fit the bedpan and make the clean up so much easier but a few bags leaked which is not supposed to happen.
Stephen T. –
I’m very happy with the purchase, they do the job and the absorbent pads are amazing.
Nick Martin –
I had an accident and I broke my leg so I had to stay in bed most of the time. These liners have made everything so much easier. No leaks or spills and I don’t have to worry about cleaning the bedpan.
Leslie Neal –
Very sturdy liners, I didn’t have any leaks. Highly recommended.
Dustin P. –
I am a caregiver and these bedpan liners make my job so much easier. The bags are thick, they don’t leak and the pads are very absorbent.
Rita Chen –
They are very good and they don’t leak which is the main point. I wouldn’t mind if they were a little bit more absorbent though.
I have to take care of my dad and he needs to use a bedpan and since I started using these liners everything was so much easier and faster. Now I dont have to clean the bedpan and I avoid uncomfortable smells. I’m very happy with them, I would recommended to anyone in a similar situation.